C2C Consulting, PLLC (“Wendy Pitts Reeves,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) invites you to access and use our Website, wendypittsreeves.com (the “Website”).
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and consumption only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This Website is provided “as is,” and while we do our very best due diligence to use only accurate data and factual information on this Website, we make no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any trademark reproduced in this Website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the Website.
- You are expressly restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any media without our consent.
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material.
- Using this Website in any way that is, or maybe, damaging to this Website
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website.
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website.
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Tennessee, USA.
How to Contact Us