Worried about making ends meet in your Private Practice?
I get it.
Beyond hanging out a shingle, getting on insurance panels, and printing up some business cards, it can be daunting to find ways to grow your private practice.
How do you actually get paid - and paid well - for the good that you do?
Don't worry. I've got you covered.
And I'm ready to help. :)
Download Your Free Guide Today
I've been running a large group counseling practice, PLUS a handful of serious side businesses, for a very long time.
While I built a six-figure income, I found a LOT of ways to boost your income as a business owner (and as a healer.)
Some of these are easier than others to implement, but ALL of them work.
I know - because I've used every single one.
And now, I've pulled together some of my best ideas just for you.
CLEAN IT UP
... by learning how to stop losing money you’ve already earned.
PICK IT UP
...by gathering $ that's already on the table, just waiting for you to collect it.
STEP IT UP
...by adding programs, products or services to your usual offers.
WORK IT UP
...by making a plan, taking imperfect action, and creating your own momentum.
Get clear. Get creative.
Then get going.
- Got a caseload filled with no shows and late cancels? I've got a fix for that.
- Thinking about moving away from insurance and towards a self-pay practice? I've got a fix for that.
- Wishing you could raise your rates if you just knew how? I've got a fix for that too.
And so much more.
You didn't start a practice so you could end up broke, bored, or burned out.
No. You didn't.
1. Skim through it. Notice the strategies that speak to you.
2. Choose 3 that make the most sense for you to try FIRST.
3. Of those, determine which you'll work on first, second and third.
4. Craft a simple plan for getting started on your first choice.
5. Then GO. :)
Don't over think it. Just dive in. Have some fun with this. And go make some money. :)
Frequently Asked Questions